[Evolution] Password change problem with Connector

Hi all,

My company has an automated system which forces a user password change every two months.  The password change is accomplished through a web front end which then propagates the new password around our intranet. This takes quite some time, as it only runs every few hours.  Today, I submitted my new password and carried on using evo/connector.  After an hour or so, my password change finally got to the exchange server and connector could no longer get access, just as you would expect.

At this point, I would expect connector to prompt for the new password, but it doesn't - I just get a dialog box stating that it could not authenticate to the server and that it may require a DOMAIN\user entry or that I may just have typed my password wrong.  What I never get is a password entry dialog.

The IMAP view of the same account worked as expected - I got a password prompt, entered the new one and all is well.

I've tried telling the connector account not to remember the password, disabling and then re-enabling the connector account, with and without a killev in between.  I even disabled the account and rebooted after telling it not to remember the password.

No luck.  I seem to be locked out of the connector account.  I'm writing this from the IMAP version.

How do I get connector to forget the old stored password and prompt me for a new one?

Paul