Re: [Evolution] Problem subscribing to shared IMAP folders

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 20:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
We do not currently support multiple namespaces.

Oddly enough, if I override the server-supplied namespace and leave the
field blank, things appear to work correctly.  I can see both INBOX. and
shared. namespaces.

I guess I can expect odd behaviours since it's not officially
supported.  But still, at least it's something.

Jason.