Re: [Evolution] Problem subscribing to shared IMAP folders

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 12:30, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 20:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
We do not currently support multiple namespaces.

Oddly enough, if I override the server-supplied namespace and leave the
field blank, things appear to work correctly.  I can see both INBOX. and
shared. namespaces.

Well thats just the server mapping the multiple namespaces into a single
namespace and folder tree.  Its not really the same as multiple
namespace support in the client, which basically means separate folder
trees off multiple roots.

I'm not sure when we'll support multiple namespaces, most of the code
required is now in place though.

I guess I can expect odd behaviours since it's not officially
supported.  But still, at least it's something.

You'll probably find other issues with shared folders, but if you're
just browsing it should be ok.