Re: [Evolution] Problem subscribing to shared IMAP folders

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 20:14, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 20:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
We do not currently support multiple namespaces.

Guess that explains it (except for the part where it was sort of working
for a little while.)  Is this feature targeted for any specific future
version?

probably about the time we rewrite the imap plugin :-)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.