Re: [Evolution] ldaps?

Yeah, I didn't really want to post a huge debug log, so I used -d 1.
OpenLDAP 2.0.27.

And yeah, it was bloody painful to get the thing set up and working
(sasl looks to be another round of the fun too, maybe it's time to
upgrade to 2.1 on the server side).  I seem to recall someone having
similar problems setting up ldap to work with evolution because of some
problem with one of the .pem files... lemme grep my irc stuff, I'm sure
I saved it.  I don't think they had it working with any client though,
so things might be different here.

Chris