Re: [Evolution] ldaps?

fre, 2003-01-10 kl. 19:27 skrev Chris Toshok:

Are you connecting to port 389 and doing STARTTLS or connecting to 636?

Here's my server output (with my latest patch):

Hmmm ... what (Openldap?) version is that, and what debug level? It
doesn't tell me anything, compared to the debug output I know from 2.1.x
at -d-1. What you quote doesn't show anything, simply that there's been
an exchange between server and client. Either can reject, at that stage.

I had to debug my own in the beginning, when the CA certificate /
server-client exchange wasn't working.

Best,

Tony

--