Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Exchange 2000

Jason - There are many many feature requests for Evolution in bugzilla.ximian.com.  Most have a severity of Wishlist.  You can search these and add yourself to be CC-ed list to be notified every time the bug is changed. If you cannot find a bug report that matches what you are looking for, you can enter a new bug and if a duplicate is located, your bug will be closed and linked to the original - where you also get notified.

Hope this helps!
-Christine