Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Exchange 2000

Not at this time. However, if you have or create a server-side filter from Outlook on a Windows system, it will continue to run while you re using Evolution.  The alternative in Evolution is to use (locally stored) Filters to process the messages while Evolution is running.  I just would not recommend you using both Exchange server filters and Evolution filters - if you were not careful the filters could stomp on each other.