Re: [Evolution] Forced Line Wrap on Received Messages

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 17:38, Lane P. Lester wrote:
On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 17:28, Eric Lambart wrote:
Then please look at the message I posted yesterday about it.  The short
version is: in your reply, go to the paragraph that is shown as a single
long line, and press Ctrl-0 (ZERO at the top of the keyboard).
Thank you, Eric, for the suggestion. However, I use a considerable
number of powerful applications, and each one has its own extensive
list of key shortcuts. I choose not to try to memorize them and rather
depend on the use of menus and toolbars to do the remembering for me.
To me, a function that can only be had with a keypress is one that I
consider the application to lack. That is my loss, I understand, but
it's also my choice. [smile]

OK, fine... heh, well in that case my longer instructions still cover
the situation: move the cursor to the offending line (paragraph) and
click the formatting toolbar where it says "Preformat"; change that
setting to "Normal"  You could also Select All and then do it, but that
usually screws up some lines I'd rather leave as-is.

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change