Re: [Evolution] Forced Line Wrap on Received Messages

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 18:06, Dave Finnegan wrote:
I've included some long lines from a message that I've received which
does not line wrap when I view it.  Hopefully this will show up when
posted back . . .
Well, it wrapped properly for me, so I obviously sent my previous message whining about HTML display inappropriately. The problem I've seen on my own system, like someone else, is during the reply process. When I'm composing an HTML reply to an HTML message, some of the time my text does not wrap, but just continues to go to the right, shifting the entire display to the left.
Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less