Re: [Evolution] Forced Line Wrap on Received Messages

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 03:43, Lane P. Lester wrote:
On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 18:06, Dave Finnegan wrote:
I've included some long lines from a message that I've received which
does not line wrap when I view it.  Hopefully this will show up when
posted back . . .
Well, it wrapped properly for me, so I obviously sent my previous
message whining about HTML display inappropriately. The problem I've
seen on my own system, like someone else, is during the reply process.
When I'm composing an HTML reply to an HTML message, some of the time
my text does not wrap, but just continues to go to the right, shifting
the entire display to the left.

Then please look at the message I posted yesterday about it.  The short
version is: in your reply, go to the paragraph that is shown as a single
long line, and press Ctrl-0 (ZERO at the top of the keyboard).

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change