Re: [Evolution] Confused about trash folders

Unfortunately not, though there have been so many requests to use a REAL
Trash folder (the "standard" Evo one is really just a vFolder--expunge
your Inbox and you also wipe out the Trash, so be careful).

The developers have said that eventually they will accomodate those of
us who want to use a real Trash folder... so for now I am being patient
=)

Eric