Re: [Evolution] Wish: Important Messages Protected

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 16:35, Eric Lambart wrote:
Ah yes.  There are several such features in Eudora (my mailer from the
Windows days) that I never expect to see implemented in Evolution for
the same reason.
What's the reason, because those features are in Windows applications?

Actually, I can very much see the utility of what you suggest, but the
addition of an extra "parked" flag is something they're even less likely
to implement than the extension of "follow-up" or "important" flags for
a similar purpose
Why is that? Are the developers just "doing their own thing," or are they interested in features that will make the program more useful for more people?

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less