Re: [Evolution] Wish: Important Messages Protected

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 08:34, Lane P. Lester wrote:
If a message is important to you and you toggle the Important flag, it
would be very nice if that protected the message from being deleted
until the Important flag is taken off. This would allow you to look at
a bunch of messages in a folder, mark some for later consideration,
Select All, and then delete the unimportant ones.

Hm, wouldn't this behavior be confusing?  I don't think I have ever seen
any app where a "Move to Trash" operation on an object gets silently
ignored in virtue of a flag on the object...

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>