RE: [Evolution] One Problem and One Suggestion

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
----------------->>>>
*shrug* same version I have. I don't have a printer tho... but
print-preview works just fine.

this features was removed on purpose, it caused a lot of confusion for
users.

use the preview. it's faster :-)
----------------->>>>

Having a printer shouldn't matter because it doesn't show up in print
preview either.  If I forward the (offending) email to another email account
of mine, it comes back to me and I'm able to preview the message content and
therefore print it.  However, if I forward-attach the email, it shows up in
evo in the message body and preview only shows the 2 header blocks, the text
of the (attached) email isn't there.

Really, not sure what confusion could be caused.  But I'd be willing to try
and understand this.  What about hot keys?  These confuse users too?  If
your tallying votes please put me down for currently confused, previously
not.

Hadn't thought of that, but yes that will work.  I still think removing
functionality of next an previous is a bad thing, can we at least add hot
keys?

What about a hot key for turning preview on and off?