Re: [Evolution] Euro sign in Evi 1.2

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 03:50, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Hi all,
It may not be Evolution-related, but since I upgraded to Evo 1.2, I
can't enter the Euro sign (Alt Gr + E) in the Editor window of my emails
(I just get an underscore instead). It used to work in 1.0.8 that came
with my Mandrake 9.0... can I do something about it?
Thanks,

You can try to check your GtkHTML font settings in the GNOME Control
Center and make sure you are using a font that has the Euro symbol in
it...  (In practice, check that the charset is ISO-8859-15.)

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>