Re: [Evolution] Signiture verification behaviour

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 18:51, Andrew Cowie wrote:
Small annoyance:

When I verify a signature (by clicking on the little lock icon in a
message) the GPG runs and verifies ok [at least for messages sent from
people using evolution it does :(] but the when the message re-renders
in the gtkhtml (?) window it is scrolled to the top of the message
(presumably *because* of said re-rendering).

That's no good because the whole point of verifying the signature was to
read the GPG output! If it's possible with whatever control
evolution-mail has over it's display widget, it would be very cool if
the re-rendered text box could be scrolled to the bottom so one could
read the signature verification output.

I certainly understand where you are coming from. similar problem when
"expanding" an attachment icon thingy.

unfortunately I have no idea how to do this, but I know that the correct
fix is not to scroll to the bottom because it may not be at the bottom
(especially when expanding attachments to view inline).

[Evo 1.2.1 from Ximian/stable running on Debian 3.1/testing]

--

Bug question: I've been reporting a few things of late. Evolution
Developers & Managers, do you prefer that somewhat-advanced users

Either way is fine with me. if it's a bug that crashes/whatever, then it
should definetely go in bugzilla (not saying you can't bring it up here
first tho).

for feature ideas it can sometimes be useful to bring up on the list,
but whatever :-)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast