Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.1 on RH8.0...

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 12:19, Bill Richards wrote:
Hi, thanks for the comment. When I try to start wombat, this is what I
get:

wombat-Message: Starting wombat
wombat-pas-Message: Error registering the PAS factory: generic error
wombat-Message: main(): could not initialize Wombat service "PAS";
terminating

I did try the killev/oaf-slay idea- no change.  Any ideas? Thanks...

Hmm...  From a quick peek at the code it looks like this should only
happen if the OAF installation is badly messed up...  What version of
the OAF packages do you have installed?  Can you try re-installing it?

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>