Re: [Evolution] doesn't remind new virtual folder defintions

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 08:44, Jason Frisvold wrote:
And I have over 20 Gb free...

Does Evo check free disk space before writing settings?  Is it maybe
misreading the disk space?

no, that would be silly. when saving settings, we write to a temp file
first - if it saves okay, then we rename it to the real config file. if
it fails, we abort the save (nothing we can do).

Jeff