Re: [Evolution] kernel 2.5 and evolution
- From: Joaquim Fellmann <mljf altern org>
- To: Ronald Kuetemeier <ronald kuetemeier com>
- Cc: Mika Liljeberg <mika liljeberg welho com>, Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>, Andreas Jellinghaus <aj dungeon inka de>, Evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] kernel 2.5 and evolution
- Date: 07 Jan 2003 14:15:59 +0100
On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 06:43, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 10:41:43PM +0200, Mika Liljeberg wrote:
By the way, your patch is included in Debian unstable
It may not be the correct fix but at least it solves the immediate
It is the only place to fix it without interfering with other programs,
that's why I did fixed it there.
Good to see that some distributions prefer a stable system.
Tested it on debian unstable with kernel 2.5.54. and liborbit0
(0.5.17-5): Evolution (1.2.1) behaves quite well.
Thanks a lot.
Joaquim Fellmann <mljf altern org>
] [Thread Prev