Re: [Evolution] Re: Evolution SMTP and Password Errors

That's really wierd... anyways, glad the problem is solved now.

Btw, for kicks I tried to send a message without a to/cc/bcc address and
was unable to do so (Evolution popped up an error dialog saying I needed
to specify at least 1 recipient). Until I did that, it wouldn't queue
the message in the Outbox.

Jeff