Re: [Evolution] Evolution Password Error

It's not a bug, it's the only thing we *can* do. If we get a -ERR from
the server, then we have to prompt the user for a new password. end of
story.

now, if the POP protocol didn't suck and had machine parsable error
codes (like SMTP), this wouldn't be a problem - Evolution could then
intelligently decide if it needed to re-prompt for the password or not,
but alas...POP does suck and only gives -ERR no matter what the error,
so we have no choice.

Jeff