Re: [Evolution] GPG decryption fails with emails from others

I used to have problems too. It seemed to depend on the client used write the
email you were receiving and whether it constructed the message using an
"INLINE" method or "Multipart MIME". I never did find a solution. =(

I think it would be a *great* idea for Evolution to support the option of
using INLINE or MIME for encryption and/or digital signatures.

I suspect it works when you send email to yourself because Evolution will
obviously use the same/compatible method of decoding the encrypted text as
it did to encode the encrypted text (en/decode as opposed to en/decrypt).