[Evolution] Re: pressing esc to close messages Was: Re: [Users] Auto add signature

Edit /usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution-mail-messagedisplay.xml (prefix will be /opt/gnome rather than /usr on SuSE and Solaris).  Replace "*Control*w" with "Escape".  Note that this setting will be overwritten when you upgrade.

-Mark Gordon