[Evolution] Re: [Users] Auto add signature

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 01:22, Alan Bort wrote:
Ok, I can0t get it to appear. The fact is that I have to manually add
them all the time. I was asking if there was something like in Kmail
that automatically adds a few text lines at the bottom of my messages.

thanks.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm talking about. When you have your inbox
open, select: Tools => Settings => Composer Preferences => Signatures
Click on the Add button. That will open the signature editor. Edit your
signature in the signature editor, give it a name, then save it. Then
select Mail Accounts, click on your account, and click on the Edit
button. When the account editor window comes up, you will see, near the
bottom of the Identity page, in the Optional Information block,
something that says "Default signature", with a listbox next to it.
Click on the listbox and select the name of the signature that you want
as your default. Then click on OK, then click on Close, and you are
ready to use your email client with a default signature that it will
automatically add to the bottom of every message you send.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/