Re: [Evolution] auto reply in evolution

Sorry, I should have pointed out, I'm using Evolution with
Ximian connector. All my mail is held on the exchange server.
I can't use any tools like procmail or vacation or .forwards
or anything like that. The tool must be part of ximian or
part of the exchange server.

Has anyone done this? Are there any plans to add this feature
to Evolution?

Declan