[Evolution] Palm memo's not synchronising - Error initializing gpilotd capplet

Hi,

After moving from Red Hat to SuSE I experienced some problems with my
PDA.
After the first sync all appointments/contacts/tasks were duplicated.

I was able to fix this by creating a backup xith pilot-xfer first and
then running pilot-dedupe.  However some duplicate appointments weren't
erased so I still had to remove them manually...

After doing so everything seemed fine but I just found out the memo's
aren't being synced. Here's the output of Evolution during the sync:
[snip]
gpilotd-Message: Synchronization ended
memo-file-conduit-Message: destroying memo_file conduit

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot get /OfflineFolders/paths from
ConfigDatabase -- IDL:Bonobo/ConfigDatabase/NotFound:1.0

** ERROR **: Error initializing gpilotd capplet
aborting...
[snip]

Can anybody tell me what could be wrong?

TIA
--
#  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
# SuSE 8.1 Pro kernel 2.4.19-4GB i686 128MB RAM #