Re: [Evolution] Font strangeness in 1.3.

Hi David,

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 08:16, David Woodhouse wrote:
Sorry for starting a thread by replying to a message. A screenshot of
Evolution displaying the message to which I'm replying can be seen at
http://www.infradead.org/~dwmw2/evo-font-strangeness.jpeg

Note the bizarre fonts.

Note also that the new messages in the folder index are no longer
noticeably more bold than the read messages -- Evolution 1.2 looked a
_lot_ better than this.

Also, the composer seems to have taken to displaying a proportionally
spaced font, and word wrapping lines very early -- although I think they
get fixed before they're sent.
http://www.infradead.org/~dwmw2/evo-composer.jpeg

I fixed this problem in CVS right now and I wonder if it fixes the other
problems as well. Please could you update from CVS and report if it
helped?

Cheers
Radek