[Evolution] Can not compse messages after upgrade to 1.2.2

This afternoon I noticed that ftp.ximian had evolution 1.2.2 for SuSE
8.1 and I tried to upgrade the computer using SuSE 8.1 to the latest
version of Evolution.

On restarting Evo, which does show as 1.2.2, it is no longer possible to
compose new email or reply to email.  The error message is:
"Could not create composer window.
Unable to activate HTML editor component."

I have ensured that all of the rpm's from ximian for SuSE 8.1 -
Evolution have been downloaded (except devel and pilot packages) and
installed.  Have run killev between each effort.  Have closed the
session and logged in again.  The response from evo is the same.

Any suggestions on how to get evolution to compose/send email?

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01