Re: [Evolution] Problem compiling latest CVS version of gal.

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 10:20, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 17:26, Michael-John Anthony wrote:
Thanks Dan - this is now compiling.

Just out of interest, there's some cool messages being generated from
the compile: ;)

e-paned.c:138:2: warning: #warning removed expose
e-paned.c:371:2: warning: #warning FIXME: badly broken

These are warnings for the developers benefit, so we dont forget to fix
various hacks or commented out code that was done during the gnome 2
porting process.  They can safely be ignored.

Actually, I think we moved everything to the new GtkPaned now, so we can
probably get rid of these files altogether?

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>