Re: [Evolution] Problem compiling latest CVS version of gal.

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 03:24, Dan Winship wrote:
On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 19:53, Michael-John Anthony wrote:
Oops - Solaris 8, Sparc.

I had the same problem on OS X. The fix is to add -lX11 explicitly to
the link line for libwidgets.al. (Although really, the right fix is to
make e-cell-text not use e-font any more, and then kill off e-font,
which is where the symbols are coming from.)

Hrm, why is it not being added anyway ?  Is it something to do with our
'non portable' static linking stuff?

Just curious ...