[Evolution] Mozilla 1.3b breaks Evolution??

Hi guys,

This is probably the wrong place to write this, but when I installed the
1.3b XFT mozilla last night it removed /usr/include/libssl3.so   It is
needed to start up wombat and therefore Evo.

It took me most of today to figure this out, but when I went back to
1.3a XFT all was well.

I like the new mozilla though!  Is there anyway I can get the libssl3
package after installing mozilla?  Running RH 8.0 over here.

Thanks

--
Chris Ness

"Real computer scientists don't comment their code.  The identifiers are
so long they can't afford the disk space."
                                                  -- /usr/games/fortune