Re: [Evolution] corporatetime?

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 07:59, Dan Winship wrote:
On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 18:53, Dan Stromberg wrote:
Can the calendar portion of evolution function as a client for a
corporatetime calendar server?

No. As far as I know, the protocol it uses is proprietary and

-- Dan

I'm not sure this is really proof, but it does look like they're at
least trying to implement standards:

If I investigate further, can I hope it'll nudge along corporatetime