Re: [Evolution] corporatetime?

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 10:59, Dan Stromberg wrote:
On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 07:59, Dan Winship wrote:
On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 18:53, Dan Stromberg wrote:
Can the calendar portion of evolution function as a client for a
corporatetime calendar server?

No. As far as I know, the protocol it uses is proprietary and
undocumented.

-- Dan

That's odd.  I'd've sworn I heard that corporatetime uses the "ical"
standard.  I'll check around and see what I can come up with.

iCalendar is a data format, not a communications protocol. Meaning that
while Evolution supports iCalendar and CorporateTime supports iCalendar,
there's no supported way to get iCalendar blobs from one to the other.

(The IETF is working on a standard calendaring protocol, but it's not
done yet.)

-- Dan