[Evolution] Questions about the integration of anti-spam measures in our mail client ??

Hi there !

It's a general question i'm wondering about :
do you think it would be possible to integrate directly in our favourite
mail client kind of Spamassassin functions to really filter mails ???

The matter today is that if you don't install a mail server program,
these anti-spam tools don't work ...

Why didn't anybody yet integrate such a tool in a mail reader ? Or some
kind of plug-in like in the Windows world for outlook express ?

What do you think about it ?

Mathias

--
spear <spear nordnet fr>