[Evolution] Contacts - Feature Request

A nice feature of Evolution is that I can right click on an address in a
message header and have the option to add it to my contacts, or if the
contact already exists I have the option to edit the contact info.

Unfortunately, this only seems work correctly if the contact is in the
main "Contacts" folder. I don't store anything in the main folder, but
maintain my contacts in 4 sub-folders.

Would it be possible for Evolution to search my contacts sub-folders and
respond as if they were in the main contacts folder? Or have I missed
something in my configuration?

A similar feature already exists and works perfectly for entering
abbreviated contact names in the "To:", "Cc:" fields of a new message.

TIA
Dave