[Evolution] Importing contacts from OS X

This might be useful to somebody.

I was exporting my contacts from the OS X address book (by dragging them
onto the desktop). This creates a vCard file, which I was trying
unsuccessfully to import into Evolution on Linux. It turns out that the
default vCard format on the Mac is version 3.0, while Evolution only
understands 2.1. Fortunately, there's an option on the Address Book
preferences to set the format you want, after which my addresses
transferred easily.

Quentin
--
Dr Quentin Stafford-Fraser