[Evolution] Re: [Users] vFolders: selecting "Source Account"?!?

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 08:12, Bonny wrote:
Has anyone tried using SELinux with Ximian? It looks like it should work
without a problem, as long as I don't use Ximian to update the kernel.

You ain't "in topic" with what I was asking for... can't you or anybody
else on this list help me?

Just check if you can select "Source Account" when you're creating vFolders...

Thank you!

You'll have a lot better luck getting this question answered if you ask
it on the Evolution list.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/