Re: [Evolution] Filtering on contacts

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 17:28, John Harlow wrote:
Can anyone point to info on accessing the addressbook.db directly from a
'c' program. Seems like a better solution would be to build this
functionality as an exe which I could call, much as I call bogofilter.

Evolution links with Berkeley DB 3.1.7 from Sleepycat Software at
http://www.sleepycat.com/ for use with addressbook format.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/         - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

The world is coming to an end!  Repent and return those library books!