Re: [Evolution] Send High Priority Message

Check the mailing list archives (use the link above).  To summarize,
there currently is no standard RFC for the header used to indicate
priority (different systems use different headers), so Evolution does
not have this capability.

Change "so" to "and". There are enough email clients that support "high
priority" that we could certainly have an interoperable implementation.
The fact that we don't support it is just a reflection of the fact that
we don't have infinite resources and so have to prioritize features.

  I believe that some Ximian developer(s) has a
plan to come up with a possible solution, after the GTK2 port is
completed.

Yes. Some future version of evolution will certainly have the
functionality.

-- Dan