Re: [Evolution] Send High Priority Message

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 08:16, Mike Millson wrote:
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can find no mention of it
in the users guide or FAQs.

Is it possible to send a high priority message using Evolution? If so,
how? If not, why not? Is it a feature that will be coming in a later
release, or is there a reason not to have it?

Thank you,
Mike