Re: [Evolution] Dictionaries

Tony,

[some deleted]
Quoting the often dispeptic (suffering from dispepsia, my US spelling
checker doesn't recognize it and I'm personally becoming gradually less
sure of myself) Chuck Hagenbuch of Horde et al fame:

        "dyspeptic", if memory serves...

"Patch?"

        If you mean a patch for the config options, I don't think I'd
inflict that on anyone; if you mean for language auto-detection in
general, I'd be happy to work on it if folks think that it'd be
a worthwhile approach to solving the problem(s).

(do I need the smiley for that?)

More of a grimace, I'd have thought.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03

        That depends -- are you restricting the definition of "enclitic"
to its etymological roots, or will you allow a more abstract usage of
the word (such that I might apply it in a more generic sense of
subsumption)?

-andrew

[sig deleted]