Re: [Evolution] Dictionaries

tor, 2003-02-13 kl. 17:22 skrev Andrew Kephart:

Of course, you could have any number of threshholds and
algorithmic variations made available through configuration options, no?

Quoting the often dispeptic (suffering from dispepsia, my US spelling
checker doesn't recognize it and I'm personally becoming gradually less
sure of myself) Chuck Hagenbuch of Horde et al fame:

"Patch?"

(do I need the smiley for that?)

More of a grimace, I'd have thought.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl