[Evolution] Problems installing 1.3 snapshot from red-carpet

I tried to install the 1.3 snapshot on my RH8 system, using the
recommended red-carpet procedure.

After subscribing to the channel and selecting the necessary packages,
red-carpet identified additional packages it needed to pull in from the
RH8 channel.  I clicked OK, and everything started downloading and
verifying.

It then got stuck and displayed this error message:

Information from the packaging system:
Unable to complete RPM transaction: transaction has unmet dependencies:
gtkhtml1.1-1.1.8-1.ximian.1 conflicts with gtkhtml < 1.1

I did an rpm -qa |grep gtkhtml, and found that I already had the ximian
gtkhtml1.1-1.1.8-1.ximian.1.  Any clues about this error message?
I had previously used red-carpet to install 1.2.2 successfully.  I
didn't notice any gtkhtml packages with versions lower than 1.1.

The dialog only offered the "Cancel" option, and nothing was installed.

--
Peter O'Shea, Staff Product/Test Engineer
Analog Devices - Precision Converters / Digital Audio Group