Re: OT: lart, l33t (was [Evolution] UI choices)

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 15:10, Eric Lambart wrote:
--snip--
If you go to your google preferences page:
http://www.google.com/preferences?hl=en
...and select "Hacker" as the "Interface Language", you will see more
"l33t speak" than I hope you will ever have to read in your lifetime
elsewhere.
--snip--

You never know what you're gonna learn on one of these lists. So just a
big "THANK YOU" for making me laugh my a** off. :) This is one of the
funniest things I've seen in a while and once again proves why I love
google so much. :) (Besides the obvious finding information bit of
course. :) )

-Alex

p.s. I second the earlier idea of a customizable reply line. The cursor
position isn't really important. It started at the top for me even
though I bottom posted, but that's good since it gave me an opportunity
to prune the previous post on my way down.