RE: [Evolution] UI choices

I missed the beginning of this so I'm sorry if I misunderstand but I'd
like to see the line that appears when you hit Reply ("On Tue,
2003-02-11 at...") to be configurable.  (Or is it?)  I'd really like to
stick a couple "\n"s on the beginning so I can start with a blank line -
as it is I have to hit Reply then Enter-Enter-up arrow before I start
typing.

Just my vote.

Brady