RE: [Evolution] UI choices

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 18:15, Kevin Bowen wrote:
Now admittedly I'm a bit of a noob, so there may be some reason I'm
overlooking that this hasn't been suggested yet, but to me it seems
like the obvious solution would be to make this a pref, but not expose
it in evolution's prefs dialogs, only editable in gconf. Wouldn't
everyone be happy that way?

I don't care where it needs to be edited. Hell, I'll open up emacs and
insert the needed entry if I have to - as long as the option is there
SOMEWHERE.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/