[Evolution] RE: Can I copy all data and configuration from Red Hat to SuSE?

Not Zed wrote:
Yes, it would be related to paths.  Filters and a bunch of other things
currently store full paths to folders in their config files.

Some can be fixed with a search and replace of the files, but some
config data is encoded so isn't that easy to change.

What can I copy?  I would need to modify some filters anyhow and recreating my
identities wouldn't be that much of a problem.  But I would like to be able
to restore my calendar, contacts and mailboxes, which files should I copy to
achieve this?

(I can probably sync with my Palm to restore the calendar and contacts but
since that would probably screw up one or two things (like categories and
stuff) I would prefer to be able to copy this.

I suppose all e-mail will be in ~/evolution/local/ but would I have to copy
other files and/or remove any of the files in this folder?

TIA