Re: [Evolution] IMAP access to exchange server

I didn't see this particular problem, but mention of general problems with
IMAP and exchange... I don't remember where - can't find the reference now...
I just wanted to make sure this wasn't something with a known fix before I
submitted a bug report... I'll do that now.

thanks