Re: [Evolution] Crashes with MS Exchange 5.5

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 01:50:47PM -0500, fejj peabody ximian com wrote:
There are some known problems with Exchange 5.5 not adhering to the IMAP
protocol, perhaps you are running into one of these? I thought we had
worked around most of them but god knows.

please submit a detailed bug report complete with a CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG
log, a backtrace of the evolution-mail process (thread apply all bt) and
possibly even a tcpdump.

Thanks Jeff,

I'll try to to capture this information next time I get a crash,
should I submit this information to bugzilla ?

--
Jon Middleton                     Auxinet Payment Solutions: DataCash
Systems and Networks Engineer                 http://www.datacash.com